Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bloomin' Apps ...

As you know, each KES teacher has an iPad for use in the classroom.  We also have a mini lab of iPads for use in the media center or classroom sign out.  I have spoken with many parents and teachers about using technology to enhance and extend learning - and in turn - apps that can be used as tools to help kids.

One recent conversation with Mrs. Beckman led me to this site: Bloomin' Apps

Kathy Schrock is an educational tech leader.  She uses Bloom's levels of thinking to categorize some great apps.  A great approach that I am sure will help many educators.  I have provided her page link to share this great resource with our parents and community.  As you scroll down her page, you will find specific examples and some links to great articles.

Enjoy, and please let me know what you find of interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment